Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
using PROGPPCNEXUS with OpenSDA
Jeroen v. Jan 27, 2021 at 06:31 AM (06:31 hours)
Staff: Zahar R.

• Hi,

I want to program the NXP MPC5744P devkit via OpenSDA, see also topic https://www.pemicro.com/forums/forum.cfm?forum_topic_id=7559

So I purchased PROGPPCNEXUS and installed it.
    After starting the program selected in the PEMICRO connection manager the OpenSDA. It found the device, since Port shows: USB1: OpenSDA(A4B0CE47)

CONNECT(RESET) gives a pop window with the following messages:
    This hardware does not support hardware based licenses. Either upgrade your hardware via PEmicros'trade in program of request compatible software from PEmicro at ....

Closing this window by Add license code to .....
    Entering the installation code gives a pop-up: This license code is intenede to be stored into a Multilink/Cyclone. The connected hardware is too old .....

How to procees???

Comments

• Hi Jeroen, 

Thank you for reaching out. We recently switched over to using hardware licenses with our latest revisions of USB Multilink debug interfaces.

Our OpenSDA debug interface for PPCNexus requires a legacy version of our software that we can share with customers who purchased the latest software.

Please send me an email to zahar dot raskin at pemicro dot com and I will have it arranged.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    PEmicro.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement