Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
How to register HCS08 Programmer´╝č
yinfeng z. Dec 21, 2020 at 08:43 PM (20:43 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,  I have installed HCS08 Programmer, but I cannot communicate with the equipment. How do I operate this program?

Comments

• Greetings,

I will need the following information so I can help you quickly and effectively:

1) Operating system
    2) Software you plan on using
    3) PEmicro hardware you plan on using and its revision

Takao

• Greetings,

I saw your pictures in the email you sent to our licensing team.

1) I still need to know which operating system you are using
    2) I need to know the software version you are using, which can be found at the top of the software. It will say PROGHCS08 version x.xx
    3) Could you look on the back of your hardware and tell me the revision of the USB ML 12 you are using? This will tell me more information.

Takao

• Dear Takao:
    1)Operating system:WIN64
    2)Software:PROGPPCNEXUS Promgrammer 64K Starter Edition -Version 7.59.00.00
    3)PEmicro hardware:USB BDM Multilink,its revision:0711

• Greetings,

1) WIN64 is not a correct operating system. Do you have windows 10? Windows 8? Windows 7? I just know you have 64-bit operating system.

2) PROGPPCNEXUS is a software used to talk to PPCNEXUS devices. If you want to talk to HCS08 chips then you need to buy the PROGHCS08 software. We do not have a free trial version of this software. We cannot create a free trial for you:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=27

3) USB BDM Multilink is not supported in PROGPPCNEXUS because your multilink does not support PPCNEXUS devices. This is why it is not listed or showing up.

Before you buy, note, that I will need to create a special order for you because your hardware is USB BDM Multilink, a legacy hardware. If you wish to buy a license for PROGHCS08, please fill out your shipping and billing information within your PEmicro account and let me know when you complete that. I will then place a quote for the special license and have you confirm and pay for it before you can get the software download and install key needed to move forward.

Takao

• Dear Takao:
    I'm sorry, I made a mistake,I'm using WIN10, 64-bit.
    Around 2013, our company bought USBMULTILINKBDME and owned PROGHCS08 software.
    I don't know if our company has an activation code.

• Greetings,

I don't see any orders under GOSPOWER. If there are other names I can search, that might help you.

Note, that software before year 2016 will not work on Windows 10, so you are probably left with the only option of purchasing a new license for PROGHCS08, which will give you the latest software from us. I will have to place a special order for you because you are still using the USB Multilink BDM, which is a legacy product.

Takao

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement