Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
USB-ML-Universal Rev.D->The debugger can not connect to P$E BDC interface
adi c. Apr 30, 2020 at 03:38 AM (03:38 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi:
    I have a old project:MCU is 9S12XEP100,ide is CWS12v5.1.I have been using REV.A for debugging.It works very well.
    Recently, I bought a USB-ML-Universal Rev.D. Debugging message is 'The debugger can not connect to the P&E BDC interface or targeted hardware board.'
    I do a lot of operations:
    1: Updating firmware of P&E interface :RS08,S08,S12(X)(Z),clodFire+,coldfire v1;Firmwarw file is selection : usbmlfsufbdmess:1018
    2:Install CW51 to c:\nxp.
    2:Extract CW51_patch_S12X to c:\nxp\prog (PC is win10 x64);
    3:P&E driver installtion Test : Noerrors were detected.
    4:Hiwave can find REVD.Clicking button 'connect(reset)' displays 'The debugger can not connect to the P&E BDC interface or targeted hardware board.'
    I need helps,thank you!

Comments

• Greetings,

Always always download the latest resource CD for your multilink and force firmware upgrade using the firmware config utility:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=346

This tells you that the hardware and drivers are all good. Then you can rule those factors out. Then software is your culprit.

When you extracted the patch, did you merge the files? Or replaced all the files? Carefully read the readme.txt file to make sure you did the steps correctly, because the patch has a success rate of 95%

Takao

• takao:
      Thank you for your reply.
      I follow the readme.txt.And I get the latest resource.Now,my win7 is OK,win10 is failure.

• Greetings,

Did you read this important note in the readme.txt?

IMPORTANT NOTE!: If you are using Windows 10, please relocate your Classic Codewarrior software outside of
    Program Files x86. I would advise moving to the path "C:/NXP/" (Create the folder if it does not exist yet).
    Without this extra step, the patches below will not stick and you will continue to have issues.

Takao

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement