Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Error 0007 Programing FS32K144HAT0MLLR
Gamaliel D. Aug 23, 2019 at 09:41 AM (09:41 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello,

I am trying to program FS32K144HAT0MLLR whit a Cyclone FX. I am using JTAG with PORT A. I have a external power supply to feed my module. when i turn it on i see the ampers consuming (38 Am) and when i press the start cyclone button i get 00007 error and my module does not consum any ampers ( 0 Am).

i dont put any jumper in cyclone configuration.
    i choose 3.33 MHz in shift frequency when a created the image .sap.
    to create the image i use:
    CPU manufacturer: ARM based
    Device: S32K144F512M15

I am using in port A
    TVCC
    TMS
    TCK
    TDO
    TDI
    RESET

Comments

• Greetings,

Are you connecting GND on port A? That is definitely required.

Takao Yamada

• I already have an advance, but i get 4003 error

• i got this with 12.5 and 18.75 MHz

• Greetings,

Error 4003 indicates a problem with the VC command, which is the verification stage. Try lowering the debug shift frequency and try again.

I would advise using the PROGACMP software found within your cyclone software package and debug your issue there. It will be easier to debug and understand where it is failing or working.

Takao Yamada

• I already could program a card, but without VC verify checksum or VM verify module. i only have problem when i put those. i want to verify. i got 4003 error or 5003 error. i already tried with many debug shift frequencies.

• Greetings,

Using PROGACMP software, what address does it get caught up on when using VC or VM command? Have you used the "show module" command to see in memory if that address is indeed has a problem?

Takao Yamada

• I canĀ“t conect to memory with Progacmp software. It recognizes my cyclone but when it asks abut the arp file i choose it and then i get this.
    "Error loading .ARP f\PEMicro?cyclne, suportsfiles\supportfiles_ARM\NXT\freescale_s32k144f512mf512m15_pflash_dflash_eeprom.arp at address 200000AC"

• Greetings,

I am assuming you tried lowering the debug shift frequency and adding 200ms delay after reset before connecting to your device. If you cannot load the algorithm then something like an external watchdog might be interrupting communication.

Takao Yamada

• I have been programming my modules by start button of the cyclone, but now i want to use a C code to program. I have a code and i use it to program other modules with cyclone max. I want to reuse that code as a base. Where can i find the commands of cyclone FX to replace that part of the code to use Cyclone FX?

• Greetings,

Before we move on to using C code or start button, I need you to make sure your flash programming is working. Were you able to get PROGACMP to work with your device? Are you able to flash program correctly?

Takao Yamada

• Yes, programmed a .sap image successfully. and the i wanted to confirm that using Progacmp. I tried to load the arp. algorithm. but only i got ""Error loading .ARP f\PEMicro?cyclne, suportsfiles\supportfiles_ARM\NXT\freescale_s32k144f512mf512m15_pflash_dflash_eeprom.arp at address 200000AC" or with other debug shift frequency and adding 200ms delay i got "BDM SPEED to fast". I saw in PROGACMP manual in page 15 START-UP CONFIGURATION, but i did not find where i can change:

- PROGACMP [bdm_speed n] [v] [interface=x] [port=y]

• Greetings,

You should not need to change the start up configuration.

If you got SAP image to program and verify correctly, then we can move forward, however it is concerning that PROGACMP is not working for you.

The C Code for Cyclone FX can be found in Cyclone Control SDK. Read that section of the cyclone manual documentation.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks.

Is there any table that shows the difference of Cyclone Control.dll and Cyclone control SDK.dll about which are the old commands and which are the new ones to replace?

• Greetings,

We do not, however, I have submitted a request for one to our documentation team. Not sure how quickly they can put it together though.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement