Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Programming MPC5566 (#1 in daisy chain of 3) with PEmicro Multilink Universal
Olaf R. Aug 8, 2019 at 03:55 PM (15:55 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello

i'm trying to program MPC5566 but PEmicro Connection Manager states the message box "Can't communicate with the target processor! Please check your connections between the cable and the target and make sure the target has power."

The USB Multilink with adapter for Berg14 to Mictor 38 and cables just arrived, connection established, ribbon cable with the colored side in the debugger port A - JTAG/ONCE facing the "1", other end of ribbon cable colored side in the connector facing the "1", target is powered up.

the processor is sitting in a daisy chain on the first place with two other participants in the line

Driver update already, done usbmlfsufjtagens.1017

any idea why it fails ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Greetings,

Is there any way to cut the daisy chain connection to isolate the issue to just one chip? Our tools do not have the ability to communicate in daisy chain for MPC5xxx devices.

Takao Yamada

• Hello,

thanks for the really quick answer,

but oh man that's a bad news for me

The company that makes the ECU to flash recommended this tool to me, but didn't think about the daisy chain.

Thanks
    Olaf

• Greetings,

I am deeply sorry about that. Unfortunately we only support Daisy chain on ARM Cortex M devices. If you require a return please let our sales team know that you spoke with me, Takao Yamada, and that a return and refund is approved.

Takao Yamada

• Hello,

thanks for the possibility of return. I will first ask the company of my product, because the have this tool for other projects in use. If they can't use it, I will come back.

Thanks

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement