Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Where can I find the unit_hcs08z.dll?
Raquel L. Feb 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM (12:30 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I recently purchased the cyclone pro enterprise license and have the old cyclone pro. I need the unit_hcs08z.dll but can't find it in the software installed for the cyclone pro or the cyclone control package. Is this something that needs to be created? Or am I just not looking in the right place?

Comments

• Greetings,

UNIT for HCS08 is a software you need to purchase:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=29

What is your intended goal? I want to make sure you actually need this software.

Takao Yamada

• I'm using cyclone pro's to program Hcs08 microprocessors using labview. I'm reverse engineering someone else's code which uses 6 cyclones and that unit_hcs08z.dll shows up to set up cyclone pro's. I was assuming all it was doing was getting the algorithm for the micro which I assume is already included in the cyclone pro support file HCS08. Like I mentioned I just bought the enterprise license for the cyclone and I am getting the cyclone_control.dll to communicate programmatically with the units.

• Greetings,

UNIT is only used to load data into RAM or modify registers, typically used for testing after completing flash programming. It is not used in setting up flash programming or controlling of cyclones. I think the cyclone control DLL is what most people require.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks, that clears it up for me.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement