Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
CPROGACMP - ERROR 70
Ken O. Feb 5, 2018 at 11:31 AM (11:31 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I have installed the PROGACMP software with the wizard and all defaults.  I am trying to create a CPROGACMP script and batch file.  However, when I run the batch file I get "ERROR 70 - CPROCACMP already running" returned.  What causes this error to occur?

Batch file ...
    cprogacmp.exe c:\fw\fw88.cfg /PARAM1=c:\fw\fw88.srec Interface=USBMULTILINK Port=USB1
    ECHO %errorlevel%

CFG file ...
    RE
    CM C:\fw\freescale_k70fn1m0m12_1x32x256k_pflash.arp
    EM
    BM
    SS /PARAM1
    PM
    VM

Even when I have a basic CFG file of just the RE command, I get this ERROR 70 returned.
    I have 2 installations on separate PCs and I get the same results.
    Please help with any advice.
    Thanks

Comments

• Greetings,

Check to make sure you are only running one instance of CPROG on your computer.

Also, do not put RE at the beginning of the script. It is useless and only adds time to your programming.

Takao Yamada

• Yes, I only have one instance running.  When I open task manager and look at processes, I do not see CPROGACMP.exe running or any other process that looks like a PEMicro process.  Is it possible that I installed the software incorrectly?

• I finally got the CPROG to work.  The problem in the batch file should have a ? after the command to the cprogacmp.exe 
    Now I have the problem of getting rid of the UI window after it finishes loading the code onto the chip. Any ideas?

• Greetings,

Do not use ?, but instead use !

? will keep the window open no matter if it was a success or failure.
    ! will close if there is a success. The window stays open if there is a fail.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks for the reply.  After reading through the forum and the manual, what I really need is the hideapp parameter. 
      Thanks again!

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement