Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
multilink universal revision issue
Zhi G. Jan 17, 2018 at 01:10 AM (01:10 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi, I have a multilink universal with "Rev.B" on the bottom label. However, my laptop always recognize it as "Rev. A".
    Anyone who can help me fix it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi Zhi,

Did you purchase this multilink universal from one of our authorized resellers or distributors?

Regards,
      Johnny

• Yes, I believe all our Multilinks are purchased from authorized resellers. Just now, I opened its green plastic package and recognized the "REV B" on its bottom silkscreen.

I think there has been some automatically downloading or upgrading process when I attached it to my PCs (for different projects). And don't know what changes it from REV B to rev A.

Is there any tool that I can use to reload the factory default?

Thank you.
        Zhi

• Thanks for the info, Johnny,

I installed the updater, but it seems to me the updater still sees my multilink as a "rev. A". Besides that, all application firmware updated successfully, such as the ARM, RS08...

The updater shows this message REV A(PE5655358), I don't know if it can help me identify this is an authentic PE product.

By the way, I'm contacting my sourcing team to get the vendor contact.

Best regards.
    Zhi

• Hi Zhi,

Can you take some closeup photos and send them to technical-info@pemicro.com? We can look for signs that they might be counterfeit.

Regards,
      Johnny

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement