Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROG12Z & CPROG12Z Issues Connecting to USB Multilink Interface
Nathan S. Jan 4, 2018 at 05:36 PM (17:36 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• Hi,
    I am trying to get connected to a HC12 through PROG12Z and CPROG12Z and am unable to connect through either. I am able to connect to the device through Code Warrior. From the connection manager the Interface: USB Multilink, Embedded Multilink or Embedded OSBDM and Port: USB1 : USB-ML-12 Rev C (PE5018541). I am using the following format from the command line:
    CPROG12Z ? C:\<path>\file.cfg INTERFACE=USBMULTILINK PORT=USB1 SHOWPORTS=C:\<path>\ports.txt
    None of my paths have spaces in them. CPROG12Z window shows the following:
    Notice - Cyclone Pro/Max USB driver did not initialize (20000007)
    Copyright 1999, 2002 P&E Microcomputer SystemError - Invalid command line parameter.
    ERROR 43 during script!
    I have updated the driver of the USB Multilink Interface to 12.7.0.0.
    During my attempt to connect using PROG12Z it simply wont connect and displays the same message in the status window: "Notice - Cyclone Pro/Max USB driver did not initialize. (20000007)"
    Please let me know how I can over come these issues.
    Thanks,
    Nathan

Comments

• Nathan,

What version is the CPROG12Z?

Are you using a 32 bit or 64 bit OS?

• Hi,
    Version 1.71.
    64 bit OS.
    Thanks for the quick response.
    --Nathan

• Greetings,

Any update on this? Were you able to resolve your issue? Most likely the problem is that the software is too old. Starting year 2010 we added support for 64-bit machines. If you check your software last-modified date, you should see whether your software was built before year 2010. If so, then you will require a new license of software to get it working on the latest operating systems.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement