Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
CodeWarrior 8.0
Sergi V. Jan 4, 2018 at 11:01 AM (11:01 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello everybody,

I have an old project of CodeWarrior 8.0 IDE 5.6.1.1658 with a DSP56F803B180E.
    Wich device can I use to debug my project with J-TAG connector?

Thank you in advance.

Sergi

Comments

• Greetings,

Any of the devices that we indicate that supports for DSC.
    That would be any of the hardware we sell that have the word "Universal" in it:

Multilink Universal
    Multilink Universal FX
    Cyclone Universal
    Cyclone Universal FX

Do a search within our products page to learn what the differences are so you can determine which is best for you.

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320167&productTab=3

http://www.pemicro.com/multilink/

Takao Yamada

• Hello again,

I read that "Multilink Universal FX" only support CodeWarrior 10.x. Is truth?
    Can I use Multilink Universal "blue" in code Warrior 8.x? Let me remark that this is an very old version for CodeWarrior and no there are any sheet that specific the support in old versions.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Sergi

• Greetings,

For DSC we do not have a solution for updating the classic Codewarrior to work with newer hardware. The older software does not even have the option for USB connection because USB was still a new technology back then! Therefore you may have to use CW10.x eclipse IDE.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement