Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Error 5: You have already reached the maximum number of activations for this product license.
Jose M V. Nov 28, 2017 at 01:07 PM (13:07 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello, 
    we had installed PROG12Z on 2 computers. One of them crashed one month ago and HDD was impossible to recover.(This license is not available anymore).

Then we installed the software on a different computer, and the third license was activated (middle of October).
    We have been using this PC until now, but some days ago, a windows message arise showing:
    "Windriver-your 30 day evaluation period has expired" (and we do not know why)

After this error, we made a copy of the HDD of this PC, and we plugged this copied HDD on the same PC. After that, windriver was uninstalled.

Now we try to run CPROZ12 and the system ask for a new Activation Code, but we get the answer that we have reached the maximum number of activations.

How can we solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Greetings,

Any license enquiries should be done in Support page -> Support requests and our license manager can handle your case. We do not do it over the public forums so that no one steals your license information.

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao,

I have filled the Support Request, but after some time, the webpage doesn't show any request from my side. It is displaying:

"You currently don't have any outstanding Support Requests to show"

After filling the fields on the support request page, I have received a Note telling that the installation code should be X characters length. (I do not remember the number). This length is not matching the length of the Installation Code we have (I have filled the field with the installation code that we have to introduce in order to get the Registration Code in the activation process).

Is there any mistake from my side?

Thanks and regards,

• Greetings,

Put the installation code information into the text of the support ticket and we can handle it from there.

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao,

thanks, now the request has been processed.

Best regards,

Jose

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement