Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
ML Universal FX not working anymore
dan p. Nov 20, 2017 at 08:53 PM (20:53 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• I have a Multilink Universal FX which I've been using for over a year.  I was having some (still unresolved) issues programming a Kinetis KV58 device.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers, and now it's not working at all in any USB ports.  It still works on an old Win 7 machine (which I can't use for other reasons).  Can someone please help me get this working.  I've tried uninstalling, rebooting, and then reinstalling to no avail.  I'm completely stalled.

The Kinetis Recovery Utility does not see the ML FX. It looks OK in Device Manager, though.

Thanks!

Comments

• I have the same issue.  I likewise am working with a KV58 device.  I uninstalled and re-installed and now I have the same issue as you.

• I did finally just figure it out - had to update my drivers with the latest drivers available with MCUXpresso.

Since you are also using a KV58 - did you encounter any issues with the NMI being active interfering with debugging?

• My memory is a bit fuzzy, but yes, I remember some issue with NMI needing to be disabled to get things to behave properly.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement