Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
No display and communicate with my cyclone Pro
dieng m. Nov 20, 2017 at 09:48 AM (09:48 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• There is no text in display and i cannot communicate the cyclone on RS232, USB or Ethernet. The error LED stay turn on and i can't reset it.

Thanks for your support

Comments

• It sounds like your Cyclone has developed a firmware or hardware fault. We will need to analyze it to determine the best course of repair. Please update your account with your shipping information so I can issue a RMA. Please note that there might be a fee for any repairs.

• Hello,

I have updtating my account and you can issue a RMA

Thanks!!

• I emailed you the RMA number. Please ship just the unit to us (do not send any accessories). PEMICRO does not reimburse any shipping costs.

• Hello,

Actually i was using the cyclone Pro in our industrial production and i would like to know if you could explain me how can i do the reset hardware in order to restart the cyclone.
            Cause it's very urgent. And if i don't have any success, i'll send you the cyclone in the next days.

Thanks

• If you can no longer communicate with the Cyclone on any of the interfaces, then you cannot reprogram it. It would need to be reprogrammed on our in house test fixture.

• In this case and just reprogram it, how much will that cost and how many days will it take.

thanks

• Reprogramming is free and we can do it within a day or two of receiving your Cyclone. However if reprogramming doesn't fix the unit then there is a hardware fault and there will be a fee for any repairs.

• Ok, i will send the Cyclone Pro, you hold me informed please, if the reprogramming doesn't work.
                    And send me the repair estimate and the time this will take it.

Thanks a lot

• Hello,

I would know if you have already received the cyclone Pro yet?

Thanks

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement