Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Error $00000007 occur when program using Cyclone MAX for NXP MPC5775K Chip in the Stand-Alone mode
zhao x. Nov 15, 2017 at 12:56 AM (00:56 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,
    I am using the cyclone max to load the code to the NXP-MPC5775K development board in the Stand-alone mode, but when I press the "Start" button, the cyclone max jumps directly to the "error" without other processes, and shows the "$00000007"error.
    Then I open the PROGPPCNEXUS-Flash Programmer software to connect the cyclone max in the Online mode, it works and the connection between the PC and Cyclone max is fine, then I disconnect the connection between PC and the Cyclone Max and press the "Start" button again in the Stand-alone mode, it works, through the Erase->Program->Success, the code can be loaded the target device.But after I press the "Start" button about three times or four times, the cyclone max jump directly to the "Error" state again.
    Again I must use the PROGPPCNEXUS-Flash Programmer software in the PC to connect the cyclone max, I found that the the Stand-Alone mode can works three or four times after every successful connection by using the PROGPPCNEXUS-Flash Programmer software.
    I may need some assistance on this problem.

Comments

• Greetings,

What is probably happening is you are reaching reset escalation. If you went into PROG three or four times you will reach this issue as well. Whenever you try to start programming, you first must reset the chip and enter debug mode. Eventually you reset the chip too many times and the reset escalation becomes an issue. To avoid this issue, power cycle the entire board before trying to start programming again.

Learn more about reset escalation within your chip's reference manual.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement