Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Why getting Error $000A when I program MPC5744P stand alone with Cyclone Universal V9.80?
shuai x. Oct 24, 2017 at 05:38 AM (05:38 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I could use Cyclone to program S32K144 correctly, but there still a erro when i programed MPC5744P, even i set the security settings with 64-bit password.Do you have good suggestions for me?

Comments

• Greetings,

There is a bug right now that uncensoring of the MPC5744P device is broken. We are currently working on a fix.

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao Yamada,

If there is also a bug about all the MPC5xxx ,such as MPC5645S and MPC5606S. I can`t program these device either.

Paul Xu

• Greetings,

I only said there is a known error for MPC5744P. All of the MPC56xx devices should work just fine.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

You put in the correct 32-bit password for the MPC56xx devices? Which software are you using and where are you putting the password?

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao Yamada,

I have tryed several times to program MPC5645S with correct 64bit password FEEDFACE-CAFEBEEF using Cyclone Image Creation Utility Version 6.22.00.02. It seems doesn't work with error $000A.
    When I use debug mode in Code warrior 5.1 IDE, "Status Window " shows CYCLONE MAX detected - Flash Version 9.80 Debugger retrying force to background mode. Can not enter backgraound mode.
    Can you help me with these information´╝č

• Hi Takao Yamada,

I updated application to firmware version 9.85 with Cyclone Image Creation Utility Version 6.58. It seems doesn't work with error $000A too.

• Greetings,

MPC56xx devices use 32-bit passwords. Make sure you select the correct option within image creation utility.

If you continue to have issues, use the PROG for PPCNEXUS software found in your cyclone software package and use the "advanced" option to put in your password. Then attempt to connect to your target.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement