Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROG32Z hangs up programming at location 70000
Bruce T. Aug 25, 2017 at 04:14 PM (16:14 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I just got a Multilink Universal FX and the Prog32Z software to program my 68332 micro-based system.  Prior to me programming the system, it was already programmed and fully functional.  The first time I tried programming with an S19 file, it worked, as expected.  I checked and it powered up and was fully functional.  After that first time when I try to program, it hangs up at address 70,000.  What I found is that after I perform an erase on all blocks 3-12, using the BE command, the memory locations starting at 70,000 are not blank.  So, that is the issue, but I don't know how to correct the problem.  Here is some background.  Previously, I believe the system was programmed with a PC parallel port to BDM using the DOS equivalent of Prog32Z and the programming algorithm AM_800BW.32P.  What I am now using is this USB to BDM interface tool, Multilink Universal FX and the programming algorithm Am29_800b_w.32P.  Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks, Bruce

Comments

• Greetings,

Please go to Support page -> Support requests to create a ticket about this. Our algorithms engineer can help you with external algorithms.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement