Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Problem with Cyclone Image Creation Utility Version 6.22.00.055
Saulo S. Aug 25, 2017 at 09:09 AM (09:09 hours)
Staff: Huajun L.

• I got a Cyclone FX, and after I upgrade my computer with the Cyclone Image Creation Utility Version 6.22.00.055, I’m facing some issues:

*Every time that I open the program, it gives me an error: “Value is not valid for this field type”. Then I click on “OK” and it opens correctly;

*When I use the option “Save Cyclone Configuration”, the “save” button of the dialog box is named with “open”. (It works properly, just the name is wrong);

*All the cyclone configurations that I save with the option “Use custom trim reference frequency” checked, doesn’t work when I use the option “Load Cyclone Configuration” (I don’t think it is a problem with my image, for it works correctly with “Store Image to Cyclone” and “Store Image to Disk”);

*Every time that I close the Cyclone Image Creation Utility, it gives me “I/O error 32”.

Obs.: the up to now, the Cyclone Image Management Utility Version 6.22.00.04 is working fine.

Comments

• Hi Saulo,

Would you please send me you cfg file? My email address is huajun.liu@pemicro.com

The first error message has something to do with a value not converted properly.

The "Save" vs "Open" button is a Delphi code issue. We use save dialog but it shows "Open". Frustrating to me as well.

I cannot reproduce the custom trim issue. I looked at the code, if the custom trim value is within range, it shows up properly. If it is out of range, it will show the default.

Regarding I/O error 32: Please make sure the installation folder for the Cyclone is not write protected.

Thanks
    Huajun

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement