Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Cyclone FX - SD Card Problem
Samuel D. Jul 31, 2017 at 04:32 PM (16:32 hours)
Staff: Esteban G.

• I buy the cyclone FX, I have Cyclone Programmer(Red) and I use the red 4 years.
    My cyclone old is run if not problem.

I buy the Scan Disk SD Card 32GB for I store my softwares, but the Cyclone Image Creator format the card but don't enable the option for I store the images.
    I test wih 2 SD card and the problem is the same.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi Samuel,

To use the CompactFlash card on the Cyclone Max you need to license the Image Manager utility to use external memory. Here is a link for the CompactFlash activation license (part# COMPACT_FLASH_LICENSE):

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320102

Here is link to download the CompactFlash activation guide:

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=379

• Hello Estenan,

I use the compact flash in my Cyclone Pro, but the cyclone FX I believe that the problem is not this, because in the programa Cyclone Image Creator don't have option to activate the Compact flash.

This new programmer have a SD card, don't have the option for conecected the CompactFlash.

• Hi Samuel,

To use the SD Card on the Cyclone Universal FX you need to first format the SD Card using the Cyclone Screen Menu. You can do this by going to:

Menu->Configure Cyclone->More->Configure Storage->Format External SD Card

• Helllo Esteban..

I resolve the problem to update the new version of software.

Thank you for your help.

Samuel

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement