Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Error 3003 when trying to run START_dynamic_program_bytes
Frederik P. Jun 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM (10:54 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• I have an application that uses the DLL to flash a processor and the general flashing of the elf onto the processor works great. I now need to dynamically add the mac and serial number to the processor but when I run 

START_dynamic_program_bytes

after START_execute_all_commands has finished, the cyclone attempts to run the bytes but fails with a 3003 error. The cyclone is not switched off at anytime and the board is not reset, so from what I understand, the code should be working. What could be going wrong?

Comments

• Using get_last_error_code i get error number 12291, which I can't find a description for.

• Do check the option "Drive RESET signal LOW before and after SAP operations" when you created the SAP image?

If this option is checked, then the microcontroller is being reset after programming. If not, please open a support ticket under Support -> Support Requests -> Report a product bug or problem. Then send us the section of your code and also a screenshot of the image creation utility with all of your SAP settings.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement