Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Cyclone Pro/Max USB driver did not initialize (20000021) Library=WDAPI900.DLL
Diego L. Jun 2, 2017 at 10:36 AM (10:36 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I have a universal programmer multilink Rev. c, I have installed and running cw 6.3 on Windows 10 64-bit, and download the driver the universal multilink PE, but since the firmware update utility achievement last detect programming and update, but since the CW tip when I schedule jump me the error that does not detect it, throws the error already without connecting the tip of the usb programming and although connect and put refresh continues with the same error :
    Cyclone Pro/Max USB driver did not initialize Library = WDAPI900 (20000021). DLL
    I need help

Comments

• Greetings,

Did you do a search in our forums or FAQ of this problem? It is a very popular issue and could be easily solved. I have written an FAQ on this:
    http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211&menu_id=faqs

Please try the patch and it should solve your issue. Also make sure you are using the latest drivers:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=53

Takao Yamada

• Thank you.
      But I have already installed
      P&E Hardware Interface Drivers, Version 12 (Win XP/Vista/7/8/10).
      and
      Patch for CFV1/S08/RS08/MON08 3rd Party Software

And it remains the same

• The error appears before connecting the tip into the usb of the pc, should a driver be evil, or some .dll

• Greetings,

Did you replace the entire P&E folder, or did you merge? If you replaced the entire folder then you may get this problem to occur. Make sure you only add the new files into the P&E folder.

Takao Yamada

• If I only add files, delete nothing of that folder

• Greetings,

Did you make sure to keep a backup of the original P&E folder? If so, make a copy of the backup P&E folder and retry the patch again. If you did not, you may need to reinstall Codewarrior and try again.

Takao Yamada

• Yes I have the original folder

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement