Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROGPCNEXUS 6.22.00.00 SPC56EL70
Martin D. Apr 27, 2017 at 04:26 AM (04:26 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,

We currently use PROGPCNEXUS flash programmer s/w on a variety of products that we make which have NXP microcontrollers. We have recently started building with ST microcontrollers and our version of PCPROGNEXUS s/w does not have the algorithms for the microcontroller that we need - the ST SPC56EL70 family (the version we have is old - 1.42.00.01).

I have been looking at version 6.22.00.00 but I do not see this microcontroller in the algorithms. Can you please advise if this is available in version 6.22.00.00? Also, it would have to support NXP MPC463L - does it?

As a further question, I installed the trial version to a laptop but when I connected the PE micro USB multilink interface (USB QORIVVA Multilink) my Windows 7 would not install the drivers because they are un-signed. I checked the Jungo website but did not see them. Can you advise where I get signed drivers for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Greetings,

Could you ask the drivers question in a new forum thread? It is not related to the topic and title you created.

I see the algorithm in version 6.22 just fine. Make sure you are in the Algorithms_SPC5 folder. It is named ST_SPC56EL70_1x32x512k.pcp.

Also MPC5643L is supported as well: Freescale_MPC5643L_1x32x256k_cflash.pcp

I will make changes in the algorithms folder structure to make this cleaner in future releases.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement