Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Programming Binary file into S9S12GA240 controller using Progs12zz software and PE micro emulator
sathish M. Feb 28, 2017 at 12:53 AM (00:53 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi

I try to fuse binary file into S9S12GA240 controller using progs12zz software and PE multi link.

I unable to connect the target device while use of connection manager of progs12zz software.Let known give techincal support to flash the code.

Can we support both above emulator and software. otherwise any other things require to fuse it.

Comments

• Greetings,

You have the wrong software. You need PROG12Z, not PROGS12ZZ. That is the only problem you are facing.

You can find information on how to buy PROG12Z here:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=49

Takao Yamada

• Hi Yamada,
    Thanks for support.

If any option ,Can i try to use progs12zz software with PE multi link.

Please find below link description to support with PE multilink,

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320157&productTab=2

Please support to fuse the code.

• Greetings,

Again, you are using the wrong software. PROGS12ZZ will NOT work with 9S12GA240. No matter what you try it will fail to work. You have the correct hardware, so you need to get the correct software. You need PROG12Z.

Takao Yamada

• Greeting,

Thank you for your valuable support,

we have a problem,unfortunately we have bought PROGS12ZZ,but our requirement is PROGS12Z

kindly suggest that if we can exchange the tool we have, with the actually required one

Thank you

• Greetings,

Please go to Support page -> support requests and create a support ticket. There we will help you resolve this problem.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement