Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
S32 Design Studio, OpenSDA, HTTP Error 407
Jonas B. Feb 10, 2017 at 07:28 AM (07:28 hours)
Staff: Zahar R.

• Hey,

I am trying to program and debug a S32K144 Chip on the NXP-FRDMPK144-EVAl Board with OpenSDA debugger.
    My Code (examplecode) is written with the S32 Design Studio. In the project settings under debugger is written, I should register for using the PEMicro Interface. With the button "register now", I can type in my adress and confirm. Then I get the message "Registration Error", "Could not register, please check your Internet connection. HTTP Status: 407".
    Is there a Problem with the proxy in my company? How can I use the OpenSDA debugger?

Best regards

Comments

• I guess, I know the problem: The Proxy. It filters all the communication from eclipse (S32 Design Studio). Is it possible to get an internet connection to eclipse? Of course I cant change the proxy settings...

• Hi Jonas, 

You can continue using P&E plugin without registering it with our website, if the network settings at your workplace do not support this feature.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    P&E

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement