Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Undetected Multilink in PROGHCS08 Programmer
Pavel G. Feb 7, 2017 at 03:20 AM (03:20 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• When I open PROGHCS08  Programmer - Version 1.5, it write that "Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click Refresh List." When I click Refresh List, it is still Undetected.

Miltilink with CodeWarior work correct. Problem is only with PROGHCS08 Programmer.

Please, help me.

Comments

• Greetings,

It is most likely your PROGHCS08 software is too old. What type of multilink do you have? Which operating system are you using? I can help you determine if your setup needs any update.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Thank you for your ansfer. I use USB Miltilink interface (brown-red), on board is write "M1 S 94V-0". And next I use Multilink universal Rev. C (blue). Both work same wrong with PROGHCS08 software.

My operating system is Windows 10 Pro, 64 bits.

Best regards,

Pavel Gesierich

• Greetings,

Any software built before year 2010 will not be able to work on the latest operating systems. In year 2009 we changed our software to be able to work on Windows 7 and 64-bit machines. Check the date modified of the PROGHCS08.exe and see when your software was built. If before 2010, then you need to purchase a new software license:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=27

Our software upgrade policy is you get free updates within a year of purchase. Within 2 years you can get a 50% discount on upgrades. You are most likely outside of the 2 years to qualify for any software discounts.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement