Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
How to set Trim Control Frequency (Range 31250 to 39062.5) using Cyclone Universal
Sunil K. Feb 4, 2017 at 07:02 AM (07:02 hours)
Staff: Juan S.

• Hi,

I am working on NXP Kinetic KV10 series Arm Cortex M0+ devise MKV10Z32.

I am using Tool Chain is Keil MDK-Lite Version - 5.22 to generate .out file.

Now I have standalone programmer Cyclone Universal for Kinetic Arm Devices to generate SAP file.

I have installed software Cyclone_Universal_Installer for Cyclone Image Creation Utility.

I have Select Specific Target Architecture is "Arm devices" -> Device "KV10Z32M7" -> Click on Button "Launch Script Wizard" and select "freescale_kv10z32m7_1x32x8k_pflash.arp"

I am able to see the Target Power & Voltage Settings, but not able to see the Trim Control option for "Use Custom trim reference frequency" range 31250 to 39062.5.

How do I set the custom trim reference frequency in Cyclone Universal for Kinetic Arm Devices????

Comments

• Hi Sunil, 

I have created a file post for you to download the updated KV10Z32M7 .arp file.

Please unzip the file and place freescale_kv10z32m7_1x32x8k_pflash.arp into the default Cyclone Universal installation directory: C:\pemicro\cyclone_universal\supportFiles_ARM\NXP\KVx\

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments.

Regards,
    Juan See
    P&E

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement