Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Not able to download program using Multilink Universal
Sunil K. Feb 1, 2017 at 04:45 AM (04:45 hours)
Staff: Zahar R.

• Hi,

I am working on NXP Kinetic KV10 series Arm Cortex M0+ devise MKV10Z32.

My Operating Systems is Windows 8.1 and 64 bit Operating system.

I am using Tool Chain is Keil MDK-Lite Version - 5.22 and debugger is Pe micro Multilink Universal.

When I am connected Universal Multilink with my laptop, I am able to successfully detect Universal Multilink using uVision 5 under Project Tab -> Options for Target -> Debug Tab -> PEMicro Debugger -> Settings. It shows detected Interface and Port for connected Multilink.

But when I click on Flash -> "Download" option it throws as error "Flash Download Failed - Target DLL has been cancelled"

How do I fixed this problem? I am not able to get where is the problem is?

Comments

• Hi Sunil, 

If you go to {Keil_Installation_Folder}\ARM\PEmicro\P&E what is the version of icdarmcortex_dll and progarmcortex_dll that you are running?

What is the exact name of the multilink you are using and its revision?

Are you using an OpenSDA Freedom/Tower evaluation board or a custom board of your own design?

Do you see both blue and yellow LED lights light up on the multilink when you plug it into the powered up target JTAG header?

Please take a screen capture of the connection assistant with all settings in place and email it to zahar dot raskin at pemicro dot com.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    P&E

• Hi Zahar,

Version of icdarmcortex_dll_v614 and progarmcortex_dll_v614.

Multilink - USB-ML-UNIVERSAL
    Rev. c

I am trying on both the boards, Evaluation Board is TWR-KV10Z32 using OpenSDA and with Multilink using our Custom board. Both the cases same issue.

yes It shows both the LED lights light up while programing.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks
    Sunil Kumar

• Hi Sunil,

Thank you for following up.

Can you please double check to see if the pemicro\P&E folder also contains icdarmcortex_dll_v603.dll and progarmcortex_dll_v599.dll binary files?

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    P&E

• Hi Zahar,

I have recheck the P&E folder, there is no dll available for v603 and v599 versions. I have shared the snapshot of P&E folder over mail.

I have check the release note version it is “Release_Notes_v603_161101_final”

Looking forward for your response!

Thanks
    Sunil Kumar

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement