Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
CPROGACMP : Can I disable "Device is secure.Erase to unsecure?" pop up?
. Jan 24, 2017 at 08:22 AM (08:22 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• I need to disable the confirm pop up. Because I build automatic test system and can not response to any pop up window.Please advice me.Thank you

Comments

• The security message can sometimes be a bit misleading. If there is bad/poor communications and CPROGACMP is unable to bring your processor into debug mode, it will assume that your device is secured and ask you if you want to unsecure it. If you resolve the issues that are causing your communication problems, you will not get the message.

1) Are you actually programming secured devices? If you click yes on the pop up, are you able to program the board?

2) Do you use any custom adapters, custom ribbon cables, or non-standard connectors?

3) Which P&E interface are you using?

4) What bdm_speed (BDM Debug Shift Speed) did you set the P&E interface to?

• I do not have problem with communication with Programmer.But I have a problem with pop up window.My automatic test system can not click the OK Button.
        Thank you

• We already unsecure automatically so the popup should not appear unless you are having communication problems or the device is permanently secured. What version of CPROGACMP are you using?

• I am using CPROGACMP Ver3.00.00.22 for Freescale and use 
            the Multilink universal FX programmer . The popup always appear after re-programming.How can i disable(skip) this popup?.Do you have some script or how to set config file?

The programming script file
            ###############################################################################
            RE
            CM D:\XX\FIRMWARE\B_freescale_k21dn512m5_1x32x128k_pflash.arp
            SS D:\XX\FIRMWARE\Connectivity Test - Release - XX HW UART 0.s19
            PM
            VM
            ################################################################################
            Here is the batch file
            #############################################################################
            C:\PEMicro\PROGACMP\CProgACMP.exe C:\PEMicro\PROGACMP\Connectivity_Test.CFG interface=USBMULTILINK port=USB1
            if errorlevel 1 goto bad
            goto good
            :bad
            ECHO FAILED
            GOTO END
            :good
            ECHO PASSED
            :END
            ###############################################################################

• Hi,

CPROGACMP Ver3.00.00.22 is fairly old so you should update to a later version. Can you email me the license information from this PC? I'll check what version your license is valid for and send that to you. There is a file named pemicro.lic. My email is johnny [at] pemicro.com

Regards,
              Johnny
              P&E

• Hi,

Has this issue been resolved?

-Johnny

• Yes.The issue has been solved.
                After installed the new CPROGACMP version
                and added ":DEVICE NXP_KWx _kw22d512m5" command in my script.

Thank you for your support.
                Suwirat P.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement