Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
USB Multilink with Windows 7 64 bit OS
Ian S. Dec 12, 2016 at 06:26 AM (06:26 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I am using a USB-ML-PPCNEXUS on a Windows 7 64 bit operating system.  I have installed the updated drivers for Windows 7 and the progppcnexus.exe software does not recognise the device anymore.  On the USB Multilink device the Blue LED is illuminated as expected.

Is it possible to configure the software to recognise the new drivers, or do I need to purchase new PC software?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Greetings,

Try using this trial 64k software of the latest PROG PPCNEXUS software and see if you can see your multilink. If it does, that means you need new software and you should buy the full version.

Note, if you get the error "out of memory" that means your binary file has more than 64K of data (not 64K file size). You need to get the full version to program more than 64K:

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=194

Takao Yamada

• I have downloaded the trial software, but when I try to execute it, I get a request for licensing information.

Please provide the necessary information.

Many thanks

• Greetings,

Did you click on the link that says get the trial license? It's on the same form asking you for the licensing information.

Takao Yamada

• Hello Takao,

I have obtained the necessary information and the USB multilink has been correctly identified.

Unfortunately, I don't know if we'll be able to purchase any software at this time.

Thanks for your help

Best regards
    Ian

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement