Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
P&E USB Driver Licensing Issue
Andy P. Oct 26, 2016 at 03:58 PM (15:58 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• My toolchain is: Freescale CodeWarrior IDE -> True-Time Simulator & Real-Time Debugger -> PE Micro Multilink Universal -> target device (MCF51JM64VLH). 

I occasionally get an error when debugging/programming the target device in the Debugger: "There is a P&E USB driver licensing issue". It provides a website, and I can usually download and re-install the relevant driver and get it going again.

I suspect this is related to Windows updates, but I never got to the bottom of it.

This has just happened again, and now re-installing the latest drivers does not fix the issue. I have tried many combinations of removing old drivers, re-installing, and re-starting the PC. I'd appreciate any help!

Comments

• Andy,

What version of code warrior are you using?

What version of windows are you using?

Best,

Kevin

• Hi Kevin, 

Thanks for the reply. I have been instructed to raise a support ticket, but I will answer anyway!

I am running Win10 64-bit. The CodeWarrior IDE is 5.9.0, and the True-Time Simulator & Real-Time Debugger is v6.1, build 1010.

I have used this set-up for a number of weeks, since we updated to Win10. My PC has had the anniversary update, and I can't be sure that it has worked since then. My colleague also has Win10 with the anniversary update, but he is running the 32-bit version. His installation is still working fine.

Regards,

Andy.

• Resolved in support request

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement