Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
problem with the Cyclon Pro Error #00002003
Fabio R. Oct 12, 2016 at 09:23 AM (09:23 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi folks,

I'm having a problem with the cyclone pro.
    The programmer has been installed on an automatic functional system testing and I've already tested thousands of boards.
    In short terms, when I press a button the cyclon pro downloads two fw on two microcontrollers on my board but today, suddenly I've got the following problem:
    While the first microcrontroller is programmed correctly the secon one isn't, when the programmer tries to program the second micro, the following message appears: Error #00002003.
    Can anyone of you tell me how I can manage this matter?

Many Thanks

Fabio

Comments

• Greetings,

1) Which chip are you programing?

2) Are you securing the chip at any point?

3) Is the chip powered externally or via the cyclone's internal power? Are the relays on the cyclone used?

4) What changes have you made recently that could have caused this problem? Do you have any chips/boards you have successfully programmed in the past? If so, are you able to program it again?

Takao Yamada

• Hi

1) MCF51QU32VFM (no problem) MCF51AC256A (can't program).
    2) YES
    3) The chip is powered exteranally.
    4) The problem occurred to me today after 80 boards programmed, if I try to program one of the 80 boards the result is the same, I can't program the second microcontroller.

FYI, I tried to replace the cyclone pro with another one I have in my dept and I have the same problem ( can't program the second chip ) so I don't think the problem is the cyclone pro, I wanted only to know if the message Error#00002003 can help me to find out what happened.

• Greetings,

Error $2003 indicates error in erasing. You can always find the error number list in the reference/user manual:
    http://www.pemicro.com/support/download_processor.cfm?type=6

To help you debug the problem, I highly suggest you use the PROG software found in your cyclone software package. For you that would be PROG for CFV1. Use it to replicate the list of commands the cyclone is running to see if you can get the same problem. That way you can pinpoint the problem better.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

• Hi,

yes I've solved the problem, it was due to a switch on my system testing.
    The Cyclone is ok.
    Thanks for your support, you have been very kind.

Take care

Fabio

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement