Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Does Code Worrior or PPCProgNexusPPC have a kind of date limit?
PARK K. Oct 9, 2016 at 09:43 PM (21:43 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I'm using Code Worrior v2.10 and CW210 patch Qorivva for MPC5744 programming.

With support from this forum, I have succesed to download binary file to MPC5744 last month.

With same method, I tried to download binary again, but I failed to download.
    When I install the code worrior and CW210 patch to other computer, it works.

Does Code Worrior or PPCProgNexusPPC have a kind of date limit?

If they are, how I can use them contineously?

Comments

• Greetings,

As long as your license with CW is valid, then PROG software will work with no limitation. But if you are just using time-limited or code-size-limited license from Freescale's Codewarrior, then PROG software will also have that same restriction.

What kind of error did you get when it failed to download?

Takao Yamada

• Dear. Yamada.

Thank you for your answer.

Error Message what I got is "Out of Memory"

I think it's because of code-size-limited license of Code Warrior what you mentioned. (This message is appered after 30 days from Code warrior installation.)

If I perchase PROGPPCNEXUS single user license, can I use PPCPROGNEXUS without any limitation? like a stand alone?

• Greetings,

Yes the out of memory error is due to the code-size limitation of 64K.

If you purchase PROGPPCNEXUS, there are no restrictions and you can use it in standalone. No longer need to open Codewarrior:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320089

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement