Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Which version of PROG12Z to use, to work with CodeWarrior 5.1 HC12, and U-MULTINK-FX
Michel R. Aug 16, 2016 at 07:44 AM (07:44 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• I have recently bought and installed CODEWARRIOR Devt Suite "Standard" Edition 5.1, on Windows7, to manage the Continuous Engineering of a Product that integrates an HC12 Target
    I have also bought a PEMICRO "USB MultiLink Universal FX" Interface (Part # USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX, Rev-B), to debug and flash program on HC12 target.
    Please, could you tell me which Version of PROG12Z Software must be used for our environment ?
    In the paste, on this product, our FW Design team used PROG12Z Version 1.66
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi Michel,

The USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX Rev B is compatible with PROG12Z v5.13.02.00 and newer. Version 1.66 is definitely too old. PROG12Z will be able to program the S19/ABS file generated by Codewarrior to your target board.

If you would like a quote to purchase a new license, please update your profile with your address and phone number.

Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E Engineering Support

• Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your clear answer

My profile is now up to date.

Effectively, I would like to have a quote (in EUROS) to purchase a new license for PROG12Z Software, for 1 x User , that can be transfered from one PC to another PC (with an USB ongle ?).
    Because I have "corporate" purchase constraints, please could you tell me which supplier in FRANCE distributes PEMICRO Products / Softwares ?
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Michel
    R&D FW Engineer

• Hi Michel,

We have a distributor in France.

I.S.I.T.
      ColdFire, MCORE, & Power Architecture Tools - FRANCE
      http://www.isit.fr

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Thanks a lot, Johnny!
    Michel

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement