Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
FRDM-KL28 OpenSDA
valere m. Aug 1, 2016 at 03:03 AM (03:03 hours)
Staff: Zahar R.

• Good Morning, 

I have been using the FRDM-KL26 with OpenSDA with success on my windows 10 computer. I have switched to the FRDM-KL28 and I cannot make it works ... Is the FRDM-KL28 supported? How to upload and update the BOOTLOADER ? Currently, I see a DAPLINKBOOT instead of the BOOTLOADER.

In the PEmicro_OpenSDA_DEbug_MSD_Update_Apps_2016_02_08.zip, no file for the KL28. Can I use another one?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,

Valere

Comments

• Hi Valere, 

FRDM-KL28 is programmed with an MBED based Bootloader and hence does not have access to full P&E support stack of P&E Bootloader + MSD/DEBUG/CDC application.

For boards that are programmed with an MBED Bootloader during manufacturing, P&E provides a generic DEBUG_OpenSDA_for_MBED_Bootloader_by_Pemicro_v108.bin application.

In order to program it into the board, please start it up in Bootloader mode, drag and drop the DEBUG_OpenSDA_for_MBED_Bootloader_by_Pemicro_v108.bin into Bootloader storage device and power cycle the board once the file has been copied.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    P&E

• Thank you very much Zahar. That whose really helpful !

Regards.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement