Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Hardware/Software support for ARM LPC1758 or LPC1768
abderrahmane m. Jul 30, 2016 at 06:01 PM (18:01 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• Hi,
    I would like to have your advice that could help me to choose a good hardware and software support for my new project that uses an ARM microcontroller (LPC1768) as a main component.
    In fact, I have done a lot of projects by means of Multilink Universal via USB and software support (PROG12Z) from PEMICRO and also CodeWorrier V5.1 which helped me to succeed and finalize pretty well all my projects that work with microcontrollers of Motorola as MC9S12DP256, MC9S12DP512, MC9S12XDP, MC9S12XEQ….etc. But now as I have a good experience with the material of PEMICRO (hardware and software), so I would like to continue to develop with the same material or at least with CodeWorrier new version and Universal Multilink “old one or new one” that could help me in my new project that runs and works with the following microcontroller ARM LPC1758 or LPC1768.
    Best regards.
    Abder.M

Comments

• Abderrahmane,

You can use LPC Expresso and install our eclipse plugin here http://www.pemicro.com/eclipse/updates/ and everything should work. Let me know if you have any issues.

Best,

Kevin

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement