Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
CYCLONE FOR ST MICRO
Rakeshh D. Jun 28, 2016 at 04:00 AM (04:00 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I have a Cyclone for ST Micro that has stopped working. There is nothing on the display when I power up the unit. I have checked the voltage on the power adapter and it does have 6V on the jack. The backlight on the LCD lights up but there is nothing on the display. I require a shipping address to send the unit for repairs. I also have a Cyclone Pro that I am currently not using. Is it possible to send it back to you for a hardware upgrade so that it can program ST Micro ?

Comments

• Greetings,

We do not do any hardware upgrades to another hardware.

Could you tell me how the Cyclone ST stopped working? Were you firmware upgrading and it failed? Does the cyclone still work if you try to flash program? If it does work, it could simply be that the LCD screen is loose and it just needs to be reattached. You can unscrew the case and try to reattached the screen. If the cyclone does not work, then I can assign an RMA ticket for you to send the unit to us for repair.

Takao Yamada

• The assembly line staff were using it to program PCB's that have an STM8 micro on it for testing and final assembly.The Cyclone just stopped working by itself. There was no firmware upgrading taking place. I will try to re - seat the LCD and see if that helps. I will get back to you as soon as I have.

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

• Good morning, sorry about the delay. I have tried to re-seat the LCD but still could not get it to work. Can you please assign an RMA ticket and provide the address that I can send the unit for repair, thank you.

• Greetings,

An RMA ticket has been created for you. Please check your email for instructions on how to send your unit to our facilities.

Takao Yamada

• I have received the email with the instructions. I will ship the unit to your facility shortly. Thank you.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement