Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
CYCLONE MAX Error $00000011 when adding second SAP file to External Compact Flash
. Apr 6, 2016 at 10:18 AM (10:18 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello all,

I'm using Cyclone Max v.7.92-6.2, with Cyclone Image Creation & Management Utility 5.77.04.00 (just downloaded from your site).

The problem is that when I try to add TWO or more .SAP images into external flash, I get the Error 11, displayed on Cyclone Max.
    Image management says "Commit external memory image failed with Error".

Instead, if I commit only one image in the compact, all goes well.

What can I do? Our production is blocked because internal memory is full, and I cant add any other images.

Help me please,
    Thanks in advance,
    Sandro

Comments

• Greetings,

There is a corner case problem where if you fully loaded the internal memory of the cyclone (8 images) then there are issues with loading more than 1 image on the external compact flash. Is this the case with you? If so, try loading the external flash first, then fill 8 images onto the internal. Or only load up to 7 images internally. It is only when you reach 8 images that this problem occurs.

In roughly 2 weeks we will be releasing new firmware and software for cyclone max that will include a fix for this problem.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Were you able to get past the problem?

Takao Yamada

• Greetings Takao,

sorry for late response, your suggestion works!

Thanks a lot for help, if you gently can reply in this topic when new firmware is ready, it would be useful.

Thanks again,
    good job
    Sandro

• Greetings,

I will be releasing the latest firmware and software for the cyclone max at the end of the week. Sorry for the delay!

Takao Yamada

• Greeting Takao,

thank you for the information, we wait for the releasing.

Thanks again
    Have a nice day!
    Sandro

• Greetings,

I have finally released the new cyclone max firmware and software that includes this fix with the compact flash card. Please download the latest here:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=290

Takao Yamada

• Greetings Takao,

thank you for the good news, asap we will update our cyclone max (the product is for the moment in repairing).

If there will be problem I will let you know.

Bye,
    Sandro

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement