Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Free Serial for Cyclone Launch
chris p. Feb 2, 2016 at 05:11 AM (05:11 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• 1. question:
    At the moment I'm using cyclone launch and the related .cfg file for automatic programming. (cyclone_max)
    The main problem is,that i have to enter the (freeware) installation and registration code every time i start the launcher. (Thats not very usefull for an automatic programming by a batch file) Do i need the professional version for solving this problem ?

2. question:

Is ther also a DLL that is compatible to the labview environment?

greetings chris

Comments

• Hi Chris,

> Do i need the professional version for solving this problem ?

What steps are you trying to automate? If you want to load the SAP file into the Cyclone, execute it, and program some serial numbers, you will need the Professional Edition.

The free Basic edition can only execute one image and it cannot load any images onto the Cyclone.

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E Engineering Support

• Greetings,

1) You may be getting an install form every time if you are running the software or DLL that is not on your own machine. For example, if you are running it on a server, then you will get this problem. Please note, that all of our software, including our DLL, is single-user and single-seat. The software activation is specific to the computer you are using.

How are you using this DLL, so I can better understand why you are getting this problem.

2) The DLL is not software or coding language specific. You just need to be able to interface with it correctly by looking at the syntax and function parameters.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement