Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Formating Compact Flash
Jorge C. Jan 28, 2016 at 10:37 AM (10:37 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• HOla.

I am trying to put our new, original PEmicro 2GB compact flash card to operation.

I've updated the cyclone max software to the version on the CD and installed the compact flash activation license.

If i start "Cyclone Image Management Utility Version 5.21" with the cyclone max
    connected via USB, the program detects the new card: "Non-P&E formatted CompactFlash Card detected. Do you want to format is?". If i click "Yes", the next message always is "CompactFlash cannot be formatted".

I use Windows 7

Hoe I can format the compact flash?
    Can you help me with this issue?

Jorge Chavez

Comments

• Ola.

I am trying to put our new, original PEmicro 2GB compact flash card to operation.

I've updated the cyclone max software to the version on the CD and installed the compact flash activation license.

If i start "Cyclone Image Management Utility Version 5.21" with the cyclone max
      connected via USB, the program detects the new card: "Non-P&E formatted CompactFlash Card detected. Do you want to format is?". If i click "Yes", the next message always is "CompactFlash cannot be formatted".

I use Windows 7

Hoe I can format the compact flash?
      Can you help me with this issue?

Jorge Chavez

• Greetings,

This is a known bug that we are trying to release new software and firmware by end of tomorrow. I will update this thread with new install soon.

Takao Yamada

• Ok I will wait your answer..

• could be possible send the card to you, and you format it for  me?

Jorge

• Greetings,

I don't know why customers ask us to format it. We have the same software as you do. We cannot format it as well, until the new software and firmware comes out.

Speaking of which, here is the new software and firmware for cyclone max!:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=290

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement