Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
How to prolong license
Sidnev M. Dec 19, 2015 at 02:32 AM (02:32 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello!
    1. In the menu expired license for the program PROGCFZ and I need to install the program on your computer ? What should I do?

Comments

• Greetings,

Although your license may be expired, it does not mean you cannot activate it again. It just means your support period has expired. When you purchase a software license from us, you get free software upgrades for a year. Your free upgrade period has now expired, but you can still use the license on the original software you have purchased.

Takao Yamada

• Hello!
    At me HDD broke. It is impossible to reinstall the PROGCFZ program on new HDD. At me I expired period of the license. What to do?
    Sidnev Maxim.

• Greetings,

Do you not have the software install? You need to first install the same version of software you used in the past. You cannot use brand new software because your license most likely cannot support the latest versions because it has expired.

If you cannot find the software, please go to Support Page -> Support requests and create a ticket. We will do our best to find the software with the same version, but not guaranteed. If we cannot find a software for you, then you will need to purchase a new software license, which comes with new software install.

Takao Yamada

• Hello!
    1. Tell when I acquire the software of PROGCFZ I have the right 3 times to reinstall the program within a year free of charge?
    2. New the PROGCFZ program it is possible to set on WIN XP SP3?
    Sidnev M.

• Greetings,

1) When you purchase a software license from us, you are given free software ugprades to software for a year. You are initially given 3 activations that only you can use. You can request for more activations for free if needed, however sharing the software with others is illegal and you will not be given more activations.

2) New software will work on Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 on 32/64 bit machines.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Yamada-san, 

Please, could you kindly help me to save my activations? Who could I ask for help?

I have already used 3 activations within one year on 3 computers:

1st PC: Mother-board of the PC crashed completely. Same Hard-disc was used in another PC, but it does not work (the PROGPPCNEXUS knows that the PC is different). Can I somehow use this activation again?

2nd PC: The computer was taken to another department in our company (I was not informed by my boss about that in advance), I can not use it any more (I think that HDD was formatted and new Windows were installed since that time, because all PCs in our company were reinstalled. Activation might be lost...).

3rd PC: Currently in use, but I will need to move it from a desktop in the production area to the new computer in our laboratory. Can I somehow move this activation later, or do a very new activation?

Thank you very much.
      Best Regards,
      Martin Loskot

• I am sorry, I found the answer on other forum topic. I will make the Support Request.

Best Regards,
        Martin

• Hello!
    1. After payment you send an activation code on my e-mail?
    2. Whether it is possible to use a new activation code with my (old) version of the program, without loading the new program? Completely she suits me.
    3. When you the last working day before New Year's holidays?
    Sidnev M.

• You do not need to ask the same questions in separate forums. I can see all of your responses.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement