Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
PE Multilink Universal for Freescale Vybrid Core M4
Torsten K. Dec 1, 2015 at 01:02 PM (13:02 hours)
Staff: Gerardo R.

• Hello,

we have here an PE Multilink Universal Rev.B Debugger in house, we use it for Freescale KL and K ARM Cortex M0+ and M4 MCUs. Is it possible to use it also for debbuging of Freescales Vybrid VF61 core M4? If so, may you know a IDE which does support both Vybrid and PE Multilink Universal?

Best Regards,
    Torsten Krieger

Comments

• Hello, we currently only provide flash programming software for the external flash on the Vybrid board. For a complete IDE I suggest looking into IAR or Keil which supports our Multilink devices. You will have to look into their documentation to see specifically how they support multi core debugging.

• Hello, Gerardo
    Whether CycloneMAX/Cyclone univeral could program the Spansion's S25FL128S on Vybrid board?

Thanks
    Oliver

• Hi, 
    I found the algorithm as the link.

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/main_downloads_temp/201605090154515608160/FlashAlgorithms_External_SPI_NXP_ARMP.zip

How can I use it to program the QSPI flash(S25FL128S) on TWR-VF65GS10, since the package has 'Spansion_S25FL128S-B_8x16Meg_sw_spi_nxp.arp' and 'Spansion_S25FL128S-T_8x16Meg_sw_spi_nxp'?

Thanks
    Oliver

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement