Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
USB Qorivva MPC55xx/56xc
gary p. Oct 21, 2015 at 02:21 AM (02:21 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• We've been using this multi link interface for sometime. The pic has not installed updates and it no longer works. We have downloaded the latest drivers that we found on the website but still can't get it to work. I have removed all drivers and traces of Pemicro and tried reinstalling. Still no luck. Will this work on Windows 7 64bit? Previously we have had it running on Windows 7 32bit and are now having to use virtual xp to use the device.

If it will work on 64bit Windows 7 is there a specific way of installing the drivers(v12) on website. As when installed it says that device was not installed properly and an exclamation mark is viable in device manager

Comments

• Greetings,

The problem is the software, not the hardware. Your hardware and drivers will work on Win 7/8.1/10 32&64 bit. Your software must be created after year 2009 for it to work on 64-bit and Win7 machines.

If you are using Codewarrior, then you need a patch to fix this problem:
    http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211&menu_id=faqs

If you are using P&E software, then you need to check the date modified or created on your PROG or ICD software and see if it was built past year 2009. If not, then you need to purchase a newer version of the software. Please let me know which software and its version if you want me to help you.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement