Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Image Creation Utility - SAP Files doesnt work
Eyal Z. Jul 30, 2015 at 07:18 AM (07:18 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi, 
    we are using the Cyclone Image creation utility in order to create SAP files to download to the cyclone MAX programmer.
    the current version i use is 3.56.
    When i create the SAP file localy with this version, everything is working fine and the MCU is programmed sucessfuly.
    When i get a SAP file from other machine with different version of the Image creation utility, the MCU is not programmed.
    Can you tell why this is happened? we expect the creation app to create same SAP files in each app version and not to worry about what version i use each time i create a SAP file.

Comments

• Greetings,

When downloading our cyclone max software package, the image creation utility and the firmware that comes with it should be used together. Trying to use older software with new firmware, or old firmware with new software will have issues. There are features and bug fixes that needs to be synced.

I highly suggest using the latest software and firmware to ensure you have the latest features and bug fixes. I also suggest to save your image configurations by going to the File menu -> Save configurations. This will save all of the commands and settings and be able to use the same configuration between versions of image creation utility versions an firmware versions.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement