Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Batch Proceesing Image Creation Utiltiy
Philip G. Jun 16, 2015 at 06:10 AM (06:10 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,
    I would like to automate the creation of many .SAP files as we create firmware which uses multiple .s19 files and when we update one of them we want to automatically create the updated .SAP files. Is this possible from a command line? I.E. does the image creation utility have a command line interface?
    Regards
    Phil Green
    C-Tec Research & Development
    UK.

Comments

• Greetings,

There is an option to create a SAP image using command line. Since the request for this documentation is getting popular, I have created a new download link for you. Go to our Support Page -> Documentation & Downloads -> Manual / Documentation -> Cyclone Pro CSAP Documentation. If you have the Cyclone Max, then get the Cyclone Max CSAP Documentation.

Takao Yamada

• Hello I have got your instructions but can't make it work.
    If I have the following:-
    MCP.cfg

I want to create a .SAP file for programming Cyclone later:-

c:\PEmicro\cyclone_pro\csaphcs08z.exe ? c:\Cyclone\MCP.cfg c:\Cyclone\MCP.SAP "MCT Test"

This should create MCP.SAP file with "MCP Test" as the image description.

Is this correct? Am I using the utility for the correct purpose, I want to create a .SAP file for later programming into the CyclonePro.
    Regards
    Phil.

• Greetings,

Make sure to place the word "ImageFile" and "ImageContent" into your parameters. So:

c:\PEmicro\cyclone_pro\csaphcs08z.exe ? c:\Cyclone\MCP.cfg ImageFile c:\Cyclone\MCP.SAP ImageContent "MCT Test"

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement