Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Problem with USB Multilink Universal Rev B
Aleksey B. Jun 1, 2015 at 12:10 PM (12:10 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello, I bought a USB Multilink Universal REV B. It is not determined by the computer, and both lights illuminate.Installed the latest drivers from the site. But you can not even update the firmware, since the device is not detected. What to do? Thanks for the answer.

Comments

• Greetings,

Some suggestions:

1) Are you using any external USB hubs? Connect directly to the computer instead.

2) Try connecting to all of the USB ports on your computer. Is your USB ports working? Try connecting a thumb drive/USB memory stick and see if they are working.

3) Go to Device Manager and make sure the following is showing up:
    Jungo -> WinDriver -> Properties -> Version 11 or higher
    Jungo -> USB Multilink 2.0

4) What software are you using? It may be that the computer can recognize the multilink but the software cannot. Old software will have issues trying to connect to new hardware. Did you make sure to install the resource CD that came with the multilink? Use the firmware updater utility to update the firmware:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=346

Takao Yamada

• Hello, Thank you for responding

1) I use it without usb hubs
    2) Usb ports working correct
    3) Jungo drivers are installed
    4) I wanted to use P&E programmer starter for Nexus, but it is impossible...
    Firmware updater utility doesn't see multilink.

I think that the Multilink Universal has no flash inside...

Is that possible?

• Greetings,

No, that is not possible that there is no flash inside. Are you sure within device manager you see both items I have mentioned? It does not make sense that it shows up in device manager but cannot be detected by the firmware updater utility in the resource CD.

If you are still having issues, I want you to go to Support Page -> Support requests and create a ticket. Within the ticket, please take a screenshot of your device manager showing that both Jungo items are there, then a screenshot of the firmware updater utility.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement