Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Multilink universal FX Driver Problem at Restart or start PC
kessler P. May 18, 2015 at 07:05 AM (07:05 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello. pls can you help me.
    Always when i restart or start PC with Win7 32bit, he can`t find the Multilink Hardware.
    Than when i disconnet and connet the USB from the multilink, win7 can find the the Hardware and all works well.
    When i restart, same story again.

where can the problem be here?
    Is there a solution?

Driver i has download and install the newest version from your download section.

thanks for your help.

Comments

• Greetings,

This is a known issue with older Rev A Multilinks. This is not due to the drivers but the actual USB chip that is used in the multilink. In our newest rev B multilink we fixed this problem. Unfortunately, you will have to keep unplug and replug the older multilinks when the computer restarts.

Takao Yamada

• We used the Rev.B Multilink Fx.
    But before we used old Multilink (not fx) on same PC System.
    It is possible thats the old and new driver on same systems causes that Problem?

thanks for you support

• Greetings,

I advise you to uninstall the drivers you currently have and update to the latest version on our website:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=301

Let me know if you continue to see this problem. Also try on a few different machines. Some machines with different manufacturer's USB drivers can cause unknown behaviors.

Takao Yamada

• Hi

I have uninstall the driver and install new from your link but same issue.
    I has install the Driver on other Maschine and checked on restart.
    On other maschine it works well!! no problem.

notice:
    On the maschine with the issue i can see in the Win Device Manager the tab named "jungo"

In the maschine that works well i see in Win Device Manager the tab named
    "Jungo Connectivety"

• Greetings,

This was my worry that one machine works but another does not.

On the computer that does not work, have you installed previous versions of our drivers before? Have you installed Xilinx on this machine before? (I ask about Xilinx because their drivers do not work well with ours).

Also make sure to not have the P&E device connected to the computer while uninstalling or installing the drivers.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement