Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
OpenSDA programming problem
Michal K. Apr 14, 2015 at 04:08 PM (16:08 hours)
Staff: Zahar R.

• I am trying to use FRDM-KL25Z for programming my board based on KINETIS MKL24Z64VFM4. I followed the instructions in user manual (cut connection on J11) and I am using J6 SWD interface to program MPU. Unfortunately, I am obtaining the message: "Error 17926. Target Type MCU mismatch. Unexpected processor type detected". What should I do overcome the problem ?

Michal

Comments

• Greetings,

I am sorry no one has answered your question. Have you resolved this issue?

Takao Yamada

• Unfortunately not.

• Greetings,

Each of the Freedom boards have an OpenSDA firmware. These firmwares are specific to the chip. When it detects a chip part that does not match the firmware, then it will give you this error.

You indicated you have switched up the chip to a KL24Z. This will cause this error.

If you need to debug and flash program a chip, you should purchase one ofour external debugger pods. I suggest the multilink universal, our cheapest tool that works on almost any software for Freescale:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320137

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Is this issue resolved? Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement