Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Cyclone Control Package activation
Mike A. Jan 27, 2015 at 10:59 AM (10:59 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• I have written a program using the Cyclone Control Package.  I am having to activate this every time I run it.  This is on a Windows 7, 64 bit PC.  I suspect that the pemicro.lic file may not be being put in the right place.  Where should it be saved?

Thanks,

Mike.

Comments

• Hi Mike,

The pemicro.lic file has to be saved into the same location as the DLL which is normally C:\windows\syswow64 for Windows 7 64 bit. If the license is not getting saved, that probably means you are not running the application as an administrator since it needs write privileges to a system folder. This can be done by right clicking -> Run As Administrator.

For the benefit of any other users who may have a similar question for a different operating system, the steps to activate the dll are already described in the cyclone control documentation in "2.3 P&E Software Licensing System". Please refer to that section first if you have any questions about licensing.

Let me know if you still have any other questions.

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Hi Johnny,

i also have a problem with licensing.
        I installed the "Cyclone PRO Installation and Configuration Software" 8.32 and i can't find the pemicro.lic and the dlls(CYCLONE_CONTROL.dll, CYCLONE_CONTROL_cdecl.dll, CYCLONE_CONTROL_stdcall.dll).
        I have administrator privileges on my Laptop (Windows 7)
        Is the installation of this software not the correct way to get these files to communicate with the programmer with my own program?

Thank you for your help.

Hans

• Hi Hans,

The Cyclone Automated Control Package is a separate software package. You can download a free limited "basic" edition here:

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320101

Regards,
          Johnny
          PEmicro

• when i am using  free limited "basic" edition every time it say for activation on start of my script. please tell me the solution

• Hi Vikas,

Did you activate your application as an administrator?

Regards,
              Johnny
              P&E

• Thanks for the quick reply.  That's fixed my problem.

Mike

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement