Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
USB Multilink Universal & MC9S08PA60VLD
Timothy C. Dec 12, 2014 at 09:45 PM (21:45 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello, I am trying to get started with the 9S08PA60 chip, and when I attempt to connect to the chip to program it, I get the following message:

Error loading algorithm. This algorithm requires version 1.77 of the flash programmer. You are currently running version 1.67.00.00.

I find this odd because I recently purchased this multilink universal from pemicro... I am a bit confused as to why I don't already have the correct version. Also, I did a search on the pemicro website for version 1.77, and found something that said that the update file could be found on the installation CD. I checked the CD, and there are only two files on it... the actual setup program, which I tried to run again, but it said that the software was already installed, and one additional file, the "autorun" file.

Please HELP! How do I update the flash programmer version to 1.77 ???

Thanks, Tim

Comments

• I probably should have mentioned that I am using WINIDE ver. 2.35.

Thanks, Tim

• Greetings,

The version you need is the software version 1.77, not the hardware. The hardware should work perfectly fine with the PA60 chip.

Our software upgrade policy is if you purchased software within the last year, you get free upgrades. If within 2 years, you get 50% discount for an upgrade. Otherwise you need to pay full price.

If you believe you are within a year or you want the 50% discount within 2 years, please create a support request ticket with us and let us know your order and invoice number. Please do not publish this information on the public forums.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Were you able to get the latest software and resolve this issue?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement