Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Problem related to flash code in Xbee 865/868 lp module using USB BDM Multilink Cable
Dhruval P. Nov 10, 2014 at 03:53 AM (03:53 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Respected sir
    I have Xbee 865/868 lp module and I have to use codeworrior 10.2 and Xbee SDK. I have try to flash code in my xbee device using P & E USB multilink interface but I have not flash code on my device, but i show the power cycle dialog on my screen. please sir give me proper guidance to flash code on my xbee device. Sir I also send screen short of my problem.

Comments

• Hi Dhruval,

What Freescale processor is on the Xbee board? Were you able to program this board before with the USB Multilink or are you trying for the first time?

Please note that the USB-ML-UNIVERSAL or USB-ML-12 cannot provide power across the BDM. Your board must have its own power supply if you are using either of these two interfaces.

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Thank you so much Sir,

I have Xbee 865/868 LP module in that mc9s08qe32 8 bit and 32kb flash memory. I have try to doing flash code in xbee and I use P & E USB Multilink first time. I have to provide power supply to my Xbee board using usb2serial cable and I have also try to use external power supply to my board but I got same error "POWER CYCLE DIALOG". Please Sir give me proper solution of my problem. Sir I give my email id please mail on my email so I show photos of my connection also I show you screenshot of my problem. My email Id is parmardhruval@gmail.com. Please sir give me replay as fast as possible by you

Thanks

Dhruval

• Greetings,

Is this issue resolved?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement