Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Error 45 on USB BDM MULTILINK, Rev C
Gregorio G. Nov 7, 2014 at 12:07 PM (12:07 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I purchased the USB BDM MULTILINK, Rev C (PART# USB-ML-12) to update some firmware on a piece of equipment.  I downloaded and install the drives specified on this site for the mentioned programmer.  My system is Windows 7.  I get error 45.  

Could someone please help me and let me know what other driver or something I need?

Comments

• Greetings,

What software are you using? If you are using CodeWarrior classic or any P&E software that was built before year 2010, then you will need to get an updated software. For Codewarrior classic, I have unofficial patches to update them. For P&E software, you will need to purchase an updated software license.

Takao Yamada

• I am using prog12z.  I am unsure if this answer your question

• Greetings,

Look at your PROG12Z directory (C:\pemicro\prog12z OR C:\program files\pemicro\prog12z) and find out the last modified date of the PROG12Z.exe. If it is before year 2010, then you need to buy an updated version of the PROG12Z software:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=49

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement